Sep 13 2017
Business Development Manager
@ TSI Consultants
As part of a sales enablement program for one of our clients, TSI Consultants seeks a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join the client's growing sales team. Following the HubSpot Inbound Sales methodology, you will be responsible for qualifying warm leads and identify sales opportunities with insurance companies and self-insured organizations of various sizes for our client's services.
You will report to the VP of Marketing and Client Development and will work closely with Client Managers. Your responsibilities include pursuing inbound leads generated by marketing, conducting exploratory conversations with qualified leads and developing a funnel of sales opportunities to achieve your annual quota.
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify warm leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with the VP of Marketing and Client Development to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Sales Account Managers to further assess the prospect's needs
- Conduct exploratory calls with interested prospects
- The ability and determination to maintain high levels of follow-up activities with new inbound leads and leads that need to be nurtured
- The ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospects
An ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry with workers’ compensation and general liability claims. Experience selling TPA claim services to commercial lines insurance companies, MGAs, and self-insured organizations is a plus.
- You have 0 - 2 years of inside sales experience and have excelled in your role(s.)
- The ability to connect and schedule exploratory calls with interested prospects with minimal supervision
- You have experience working remotely from a home office and have high-speed internet bandwidth
- Excellent communications skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence of being a top producer in previous roles
- Experience with HubSpot, MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Sales training certification is a plus
- This position offers a base salary determined by experience and commission
- HubSpot Sales Software and Inbound Sales certifications are required to be completed within the first 30 days of employment.
- Inbound Sales Training specifically geared for the insurance industry will also be provided.
Additional notes or requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable sales experience in the insurance industry vertical. There are also opportunities to grow with the organization into sales and marketing roles.
We're not accepting applications from agencies.