Senior Digital Marketing Manager
@ Stack Overflow
- Own TOFU Digital Marketing KPIs and work with your team/other teams to come up with creative and comprehensive ways in which you can reach (and exceed!) targets
- Analyze site traffic for trends, use patterns to identify and quantify customer/visitor behavior and make recommendations to improve user experience and maximize conversion rates by manipulating layout, content, CTAs, page flow, ad copy, etc.
- Support the implementation of full-funnel digital initiatives and create/optimize processes
- Oversee, modify, and drive the digital roadmap so that it aligns with business objectives
- Collaborate with the Content and Regional teams to support and execute global, cross-regional projects
- Provide necessary insights to Content, Product, Regional, and Marketing Ops teams and make recommendations on the improvement/modification of campaigns and initiatives
- Own overall website performance (for all regions) and launch initiatives that optimize conversion rates - test marketing messages, product descriptions, calls to action, page layouts, page designs, forms, etc.
- At least 5-7 years of B2B Digital Marketing experience
- A track record of accomplishments
- Experience in leading cross-functional and interdepartmental projects
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience leading and managing a team
- An understanding of the digital marketing trifecta and experience creating and implementing comprehensive, global, strategic initiatives
- Experience using a CMS and marketing automation tools to create a variety of digital marketing assets including landing pages, emails, workflows, etc.
- Inbound certification and Hubspot experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Additional notes or requirements
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.