Digital Marketing Strategy Guru
@ Spindle 360
We are looking for a passionate digital marketing specialist to support all SEO and SEM efforts across a variety of unique clients. You'll be tasked with helping grow our client's brands and expand their digital footprint by generating awareness, subscribers, leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels. And most importantly, you should be passionate about all things digital and stay on top of new trends and developments within the digital marketing field.
Spindle 360 (www.spindle360.com) is a small (6-7 employees), rapidly growing and highly successful design and marketing firm specializing in high-end lifestyle brands. We don't have nap-pods or an in-house cafeteria, but our spacious office in beautiful, historic Georgetown, TX has plenty to offer. Georgetown was recently listed as the #2 city to live and launch by CNN Money. And there are plenty of great restaurants and coffeeshops we love to frequent within walking distance. Or sometimes we just walk across the office to make our own espresso. Free from the traffic and bureaucracy found in larger cities and companies, we have a super casual, dog-friendly work environment with flexible hours and no micro-management.
We are literally creating new products and markets at Spindle 360 and are looking for a talented digital marketer able and willing to help us continue to grow our brands. We are constantly breaking new ground and looking for people who want to join in on the process. To that end you need to be a quick study and love trying new things. We are all about smart marketing and innovation and looking for someone who has that same spirit.
- Develop customized SEO and SEM strategies for each of our clients.
- Analyze client websites, rankings, performance data and other KPIs to identify opportunities.
- Measure and evaluate digital efforts, developing recommendations for improving and/or fine-tuning campaigns.
- Drive leads, subscribers and awareness.
- Manage strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Perform routine account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other platforms for all clients.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities,campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc.
- Support new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with team to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms and maintain consistent voice across all programs.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends and changes within SEO and major search engines and evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords,Yahoo, Bing).
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Past experience producing content specifically for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience building online audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and content distribution and placement.
- Strong analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
Why you want to join our team:
- Ability to make a real difference in company's success
- Casual work environment - everyday is casual day (if you're comfortable wearing it out in public then you're welcome to wear it to work)
- Less strict policies about working hours
- This position is based in Georgetown, named #2 city in the country to live and launch by CNN Money
Dog friendly office - bring the hound to work any day you feel like it
- Awesome historical building in downtown Georgetown
- Large, spacious office with the very latest in power sit/stand desks to make your day comfortable and enjoyable
We're not accepting applications from agencies.