Inbound Marketing Content Creator
@ Orange Pegs Media
- Relevant experience in the staffing or professional consulting industries(VERY important)
- Content writing experience for online publications (blog posts, social media)
- Experience creating online collateral, including imagery (whitepapers, ebooks, spreadsheet calculators, templates, etc)
- An understanding of white-hat inbound marketing
- Eye for detail
- Ability to self-manage time, and meet deadlines
- Ability to write compelling content around a big picture, SEO-driven strategy
- Follow directions and learn from past efforts/mistakes
- Based in the United States with native English speaking and writing abilities
- NOT another agency
- Inbound Marketing certification
- Hubspot certification
- perience working in the Hubspot platform
- * College degree
JOB: Content creator
COMMITMENT: 6 - 12 hours/week based on number of projects
PAY: Starts at $30 - $40/hour, based on experience and ability
- Social media (forums, Quora, etc)
- Content download creation
- Landing page development
- User testing
- List segmentation
- Email copy
- Website and landing page copy
- Strategic contributions through collaboration (we also have a leadership role if that is more suited to your personality)
We should also mention that we are growing!
We are bringing in new clients, growing our retainers with old ones, and really making a name for ourselves. We're still young, but we're organized, have a GREAT delivery process, and fantastic culture thanks to our visionary leadership.
If you're looking for something with potential to go beyond the contractor/freelancer role in an exciting ground-floor opportunity where you can make BIG waves, this could be your next stop. If you're simply looking for another big client or two, well, that works as well.
If that sounds like you, and you have the skills required, submit your resume! We look forward to meeting you!
In your application, PLEASE highlight your inbound marketing experience. Portfolio items are highly recommended, and again, I am only looking for US-based non-agency contractors. We're sorry, but we won't consider you if you don't meet those requirements.
Additional notes or requirements
- Staffing industry experience and familiarity is a requirement for this role. Consulting firms work too, but staffing is ideal
- We are only working with independent freelancers, not agencies
- We are only working with freelancers based in the United States
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.