Sep 5 2017
@ IQPC - International Quality & Productivity Center
Be part of an exciting and expanding Business to Business events company!
IQPC has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager responsible for creating and executing innovative, large scale marketing plans using digital and traditional formats.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
Marketing Campaign Management
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of digital and offline activity
- Manage marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Drive targeted sales leads and monitor quantity and quality of leads closely with sales team
- Test new potential channels and strategies to support the marketing plan and event growth
Developing E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Write effective e-mail copy and design creative e-mails to drive interest
- Segment data appropriately in the CRM system for targeted and effective marketing communication
- Identify leads and click-through data to the sales team and track conversions using the CRM system
- Work with relevant departments for effective website copy and design
- Optimize website to drive qualified leads
- Provide up to the minute website updates to help meet internal sales targets and goals
Content Development & Creation of Collateral
- Develop content calendar for the event with the core event team to compliment the marketing strategy
- Create relevant marketing content pieces to support marketing campaign and nurture qualified leads
- Distribute content through websites, media partners, social media and e-mail marketing to generate inquiries
- Work with external designers to create brochures, print ads and other materials as required, proof-read, sign-off and distribute internally and online
Develop/Maintain Relationships with Media Partners
- Create new and develop existing relationships with leading trade press and industry bodies
- Ensure timely submission of materials to media partners including print and online ads, and ensure third party activity is being delivered as agreed
- Use tracking techniques to measure the effectiveness of various channels
- Assist partners with post- and pre-event reports/articles/interviews
Additional notes or requirements
- Bachelors degree, required, preferably in marketing, public relations or communications
- 3+ years marketing experience preferred
- Experience creating traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience creating and managing social media platforms
- And prefer candidates who have experience using Google Analytics, CRM systems, Adobe Illustrator
If you are a team player who can work independently and flourish in a cross functional, fast paced environment we would love to talk to you!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.