Marketing Project Coordinator
@ Grant Marketing
a. Work with Grant Marketing team members to manage their inbound marketing campaigns with clients; some client-facing interaction required
a.Project coordinate: work with communications director, content writers, and creative department to facilitate work for clients.
3. Public Relations
a.Write press releases and manage outreach to publications and distribution channels.
4. Admin services for the company including vendor relationships, estimating, and
- Ability to strategically analyze each assigned client campaign and help determine ideal user experience within best practice inbound marketing principles.
- Execute a marketing strategy driven towards goals and deliverables that support the contract in collaboration with other assigned team members.
- Assist in building, coordinating, and executing postings for a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Assist internal efforts/strategies to help clients in grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize client marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Collaborate on closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage day-to-day interactions—internal and external—to maintain optimal client expectations on deliverables
- Effectively and collaboratively communicate expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a pro-active manner to adhere to campaign delivery goals
- HubSpot Inbound and Agency certifications and understanding of basic inbound marketing principles
- Working knowledge of HubSpot marketing software platform, MS Office products Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Work really well and collaboratively with your team members; treat others how you'd like to be treated.
- Work effectively and efficiently without someone looking over your shoulder. We don’t micro-manage and you should be able to produce results without needing to be managed.
- Learn our vendors and be effective with getting deliverables from them on time.
- Ability to plan and schedule your time by roles, tasks, and clients.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Be committed to excellence, be extremely detail oriented, and take great pride in results.
- Ability to take complex/conflicting situations and translate them into simplified solutions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure situations (though casual environment).
Additional notes or requirements
- Previous work with a digital agency a plus
- Four-year college degree or higher
- We will consider candidates of all experience levels and will build this position based on your experience, strengths, and the stuff you like doing the most.
- The more experience and qualifications you have, the more responsibility and opportunity we'll give you. Marketing continues to morph dynamically, and we learn, adapt, and grow our own professional expertise as needed.
- We'll certainly consider you for this or another position at Grant Marketing if you're the type of person we want on our team.
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.