Director of Client Success: Digital Marketing/Higher Education
@ Enrollment Builders
- Experience in higher education, especially in marketing, admissions and recruitment is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of general marketing strategies including inbound marketing and pay-per-click is strongly preferred.
- EB products, services, and overall capabilities as solutions to those needs.
- Analytics and limitations impacting client performance.
- The marketplace.
- Our company and our value proposition.
- The competition and how EB wins.
- The technology required to make it all work.
- Act as a detective on the account team who finds out (or leads the process to find out) information critical for maximizing the business within an EB account.
- Act as the key to finding out virtually anything– from what competitors the account is using, what trends are going on in the client, what key people have changed, where the other buying centers are, or any issue where lack of knowledge is getting in the way of your strategic account management success.
- Collaborate with the Enrollment Builders team to craft tailored, innovative solutions that truly work for the client. Determine if other third-party relationships should be introduced to impact growth as well.
- Be mindful of new business development opportunities for Enrollment Builders. Review these opportunities proactively with CEO.
- Seek out opportunities for content development that further establishes EB as a thought leader
- Attend conferences and client visits to facilitate this
- Develop relationships with SME's in higher education and establish partnerships and opportunities with them that contribute to deeper penetration and solution creation.
- Occasionally go against the grain and recommend something that pushes the client in a new or different direction.
- Oversee all client contracts and contract renewals, provide quality control on the account, and actively pursue new opportunities with the client.
- Above all, the account manager will know more about the account than anyone else in the agency. Act as the go-to person on that brand. Provide input on all account activity to CEO and EB colleagues.
- Drive mid-contract sales opportunities and retain responsibility for contract renewal.
- Create reliable, consistent processes internally and externally.
- This role will require a large amount of multi-tasking and project management to be successful.
- Meet regularly with the core EB team to review, reflect, and strategize about how to improve the relationship and serve the client.
- Regularly determine what is in scope and out of scope and have these conversations with the client to "right-size" monthly deliverables.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Seek client feedback on the company’s performance.
- Follow up on agreed actions and ensure team members meet their commitments.
- Own the presentation of deliverables to the client and the internal timing of critical steps required to meet deadlines.
- As necessary, travel to client institutions to present, train, and meet with key stakeholders.
- As client deliverable deadlines are approached, have a handle on how high-level work is progressing as an advocate for the client. You should be ahead of timing/delivery issues so that you are able to effectively reset expectations with the client or troubleshoot the issue internally so we are able to meet our deadlines and exceed client expectations.
- Own the P&L of each client contract. This entails reviewing internal EB hours spent against contract deliverables on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicate performance, risks, assumptions, and goals on the contract. As the client expert and advocate for the client internally at EB, you should be able to clearly document, communicate, and address performance and associated barriers to success.
- Own new work introduced between team calls or on client calls.
- Advocate internally that all teams solve for the customer -- you are their biggest fans within the company and understand that their success and happiness mean our success and happiness!
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.