Sep 6 2017
Digital Marketing Manager
@ EastBanc Technologies
EastBanc Technologies is a custom software development firm located in the heart of Georgetown. We deliver flexible technology solutions to clients such as The Washington Post, Intelsat, and Nasdaq. Our growth is founded on our uncompromising commitment to the quality of those who work for us. They are innovators, catalysts for ideas, and the bedrock of our reputation for building game-changing technology solutions.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be spearheading and overseeing all long-term and short-term digital marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone with experience in copywriting, web, and social media who can expand our brand’s reach while increasing awareness.
Additional notes or requirements
- Develop a website traffic plan with goals and benchmarks
- Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign performance
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand and our content.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design of templates, calls-to-action, and content
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Agency or experience in a 100% digital focused team preferred
We're not accepting applications from agencies.