Digital Marketer / Growth Hacker
@ Creation Chamber
- Solid understanding of technical SEO, on-site SEO, and link-building (though you won’t actually be doing SEO).
- Solid understanding of paid ad programs: AdWords, FB Ads, Bing, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Google Analytics expertise
- At least a basic understanding of HTML and CSS for the purpose of formatting content on landing pages and email templates when the typical idiosyncrasies present themselves.
- Experience in creating “sales letters” as part of a conversion-focused website content structure
- Inbound marketing (we’re a Hubspot partner, so Hubspot certifications will be required prior to a permanent offer): Development/documentation of buyer personas, editorial calendars, marketing plans, value journeys, etc.
- Content generation: Copywriting, blogging, email campaigns, social media management, white papers, video, webinars, etc.
- Social media marketing: Plenty of experience promoting/engaging brands, but also a general enthusiasm for all major platforms in daily life (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
Once content is published, you need to have the ability to analyze performance, optimize, and drive organic and paid promotional campaigns across various channels.
- Experience with one or more marketing automation platforms
- Strong comfort level with optimization, analytics and user experience
- Strength in conversion-optimized landing page design
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to be productive in a remote setup
- Reliable -- great attendance, great punctuality
- Customer-centric -- excellent customer service skills and desire to impress
- Sense of humor
- Have a work set-up with a quiet workspace and reliable internet connection so that client-facing calls and video conferences make a good impression
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.