Dec 28 2015
Marketing Automation Specialist / Growth Hacker
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future! We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be an expert at managing processes, systems, testing and analysis. They will consistently seek opportunities to grow our lead database and drive leads through the sales funnel further and faster.
The must haves ...
- 4+ years experience in startup/SaaS marketing
- Experience with various marketing automation & email solutions (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqa, Pardot, Infusionsoft, Act-on, Autopilot, Customer.io, Mailchimp, etc)
- Experience with multi-touch attribution modeling
- HTML & CSS skills
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables)
- Familiarity with various analytics solutions and ability to evaluate & make recommendations about which solutions should be added to the marketing stack
- Strong understanding of SQL and Data Analytics
What you’ll be responsible for ...
- Creating, monitoring & optimizing marketing funnels (awareness → consideration → decision)
- Own email marketing operations, including campaign deployment, nurture program development, list segmentation, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Creating and configuring analytics solutions (incl. Google Analytics Goal Conversions, Events, In-Page Analytics, Audience Segmentation, Custom Dimensions, Google Tag Manager, Top Conversion Paths, and using the API)
- Provide reporting analysis and tactical recommendations to optimize marketing performance.
- Running Net Promoter Score surveys to gain meaningful insights about our customers and how to apply this.
- Creating monitoring & tweaking ad campaigns
- Creating A/B testing email campaigns and landing pages
- Maintaining data accuracy and integrity.
Bonus points if …
- Hearing “API” makes you happy instead of anxious
- You love diving into data & analytics and are able to extract actionable insights
Additional notes or requirements
Why you’ll want to join us ….
We’re a very small team doing very big things! Become part of a hard-working team focused on the things that matter. Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent healthcare & dental package
- Exceptional retirement package + equity
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Biannual all-expense paid worldwide team retreats
We're not accepting applications from agencies.