Aug 7 2017
Many of the world’s top brands struggle with making social advertising profitable.
adQuadrant helps solve this very complex challenge. Our fully managed solution addresses the key fundamentals necessary to profitably scale on social. Powered by one of the world’s leading customer acquisition teams, adQuadrant is a top 1,000 Facebook advertiser worldwide and has the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class technology to help our customers succeed.
About the Job:
We are looking for a motivated, energetic digital marketer with inbound, lead nurturing and demand generation experience. In this role, you’ll be responsible for reaching and engaging with brands which match our ideal customer profile and drive them to and through our customer acquisition funnel. You will also collaborate across departments to boost retention and LTV.
- Develop a deep understanding of our (prospective) clients, their motivations, and why they choose adQuadrant.
- Proactively manage, analyze results and optimize integrated marketing programs that drive qualified leads for the sales team.
- Own and implement everything related to customer acquisition and engagement for your channels - from high-level strategy to ad copy and keyword bidding.
- Define the analytics and measurement process, translate data into key insights and recommendations to drive future strategies.
- Experiment constantly to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimize conversion funnels.
- Identify, recruit and manage freelance resources which deliver quality, advanced-level social advertising content.
- Manage content distribution and promotion; develop best practices to enhance, repurpose and optimize existing content.
- Leverage social media - both organic and paid - to attract and engage with ICP brands through thought leadership content and execution.
- You have 3+ years of B2B growth/marketing experience, with experience working with remote colleagues and managing freelancers. Agency/consulting experience a plus.
- You have a track record of success in growth/user acquisition and lead generation, ideally on a startup team.
- You are willing to bet on bold experiments, with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- You bring a solid understanding of B2B content marketing, SEO, SEM and social (paid and organic) with expertise scaling at least one channel. Email marketing automation experience a plus.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are ambitious and enjoy the freedom to help build a marketing organization from scratch.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Excel, WordPress, social channels and their native ad platforms.
- Experience with video, leveraging as a marketing tool a plus.
- Data-driven, obsessed with measuring, mining for insights and improving impact.
- Detail oriented, organized and very self driven.
- Have experience with the development of new marketing channels
We work in an open, freshly renovated office right in the heart of Orange County. When we’re not driving amazing results for our clients, we might be enjoying our perks like catered lunches, ping pong tables, weekly food trucks, and unlimited vacations. Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy doing it.
We're not accepting applications from agencies.